Mowing Team Member
Base Pay: $20/Hour
- $250 bonuses possible with every paycheck.
- 401k with 5% match.
- Health Insurance premiums are 100% covered by us.
- 100 Hours Vacation.
- 11 Paid Holidays per year.
- $$ Tips from our wonderful clients.
- Enjoy 3 day weekends, because you deserve it. 4 day work week.
What does a mowing team member do?
Daily tasks include: trimming, edging, mowing, leaf-blowing, and pet waste clean-up.
Cleanliness and top-notch customer service are a must. We work in teams of 2. You will be out in the field with a Mowing Team Leader for up to 10 hours per day.
Seasonal work may include: aerations, dethatching, overseeding, leaf clean-up, gutter cleaning, holiday lighting, and snow removal.
We are looking for career-minded individuals for this position. We believe in promoting from within and we will have various opportunities to move up, take on more responsibility, and make more money in the future. These include: mowing team lead positions, operations management, and sales.
Are you a good fit?
We’re looking for a self-starter who can manage their time effectively. This role requires drive and a sense of accountability because eventually the day-to-day working environment will involve very little direct supervision. The right person will be naturally cheery, not afraid to talk to people, and eager to please our customers. Our customers are eager to tip us for the work we do!
In any recurring home service business, it is essential that we maintain a strict schedule for our clients and that we service their property when we say we’re going to. This means you must arrive at work on-time so your team isn’t left hanging and picking up the slack. You are paid during breaks. We strongly encourage packing lunch, snacks, and water each day to keep the route moving and to keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket.
We value cleanliness and organization. We provide enough uniforms for you to wear each day of the workweek. It is your responsibility to arrive at work wearing a clean uniform and be ready to roll. Job-sites and clients’ properties must always be left in better shape than when we arrived at them. The truck, equipment, and shop should be kept clean, free of trash, and looking tidy.
- Prior experience working for a professional mowing company is a strong plus.
- Being willing to learn and carry out our methods and techniques so that every client gets the same fantastic experience.
- Being a team player, sharing the workload, helping others when needed.
- Knowing how to handle yourself in a professional manner around our clients, our team, and in public when wearing your uniform.
- Must have an Ohio Driver’s License and a clean record.
- Must be able to pull-start a large backpack blower 20-40 times per day, maneuver a 200lb walk-behind mower in some gated backyards, comfortably carry and operate string trimmers and edgers. Don’t worry, you’ll also get to play with some more powerful ride-on toys on a daily basis.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds from the ground.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must be okay with working outside in the heat as well as in the cold.
- Should probably love dogs.
- Monday through Thursday, 7:30am-6pm
- Availability on Fridays is required. Friday is our catch-up day for weather delays, etc.
Apply and Kickstart Your Journey
Simply submit the form below.