Welcome to Delaware's Premiere Weekly Lawn Maintenance Company
Weekly lawn maintenance is the Stripe Masters Lawn Care specialty. Our mowing service includes mowing, trimming, edging with a blade edger along concrete, and leaf blowing to clean up.
The Stripe Masters Lawn Care Difference:
At Stripe Masters Lawn Care, we only deliver quality results. Results that you can be proud of as a homeowner, and results that I can be proud of as a business owner. Our prices might seem surprising to some, but the true value we offer is hard to beat. We offer a high quality cut, reliable, friendly service, and we offer the highest level of simplicity for our clients. Here is what we do differently:
- We send you a text message around 15 minutes prior to our arrival
- We take turns slowly and keep both wheels moving to avoid turf damage
- We mow in a different direction every time (in areas where possible) to avoid rutting and to offer a fresh look every week
- We leave your lawn looking well-manicured with very minimal visible clippings. Our mulching mowers and grass collection option allow this. We’ll even double cut your lawn if the growth requires it at no extra charge
- We use a blade edger along all concrete sidewalks, driveways, and curbs. A blade edger is more precise, compared to a normal string trimmer
- We keep grass clippings away from mulched beds
- We trim very slowly around painted wood, like mailboxes, to avoid damage
- While we perform our work very carefully, we carry proper liability insurance
- We never use sub-contractors for mowing and pet waste clean-up. You’ll see the same friendly faces every week, always wearing a Stripe Masters uniform. Our employees are thoroughly vetted and proven to be trustworthy. No ratty tank-tops, rusty trucks, dirty equipment, or profanity
- Our billing is entirely automated. Set it up once and forget it. We’ll send an invoice on the first of the month for the work performed in the previous month, and then charge your credit card a week later
- As a bonus, we love dogs and we’ll clean up your pet’s waste on our service date if you request that option
If you like what you’ve read here and think we would be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to reach out us. You can quickly request an estimate by filling in the form below. Please include responses to the questions in the “Detailed Instructions boxes. We’d love to help more neighbors get the lawn care service they deserve.
There is more that goes into our pricing besides just the size of the lawn. The following will affect your weekly rate:
- Lawn size
- Amount of trimming required
- Number of obstacles and landscaping features in the lawn
- Drainage ditches that require trimming instead of mowing
- Narrow gates to the fenced area
- Steep slopes / dangerous areas
The team you get when you hire Stripe Masters Lawn Care to care for your lawn also affects our pricing. We value our rockstar employees so much that we pay them a great living wage year-round, we fully cover their monthly healthcare insurance premiums, we contribute to their 401k, and we share our profit with them. This ensures less turnover so that you can see the same smiling faces on your property each week.
Grass Collection and Pet Waste Clean-Up
Grass collection will ensure that your pet’s paws and fur don’t turn green from playing in the yard after a recent mowing, and it will keep grass from being tracked into the house. You will also end up with a cleaner looking cut overall, as we haul away all clippings.
The timing between our mowing service and making sure your lawn has been cleared of pet waste is imperative for us. We do not like running over it with our equipment, tracking it around your lawn, and then probably the next lawn. Let us take that hassle away from you so you can enjoy more quality time with your pet and family. We’ll clean it up weekly, prior to our mowing service, and we’ll continue during the winter.
The ability to receive email and text message communication is required for service, credit cards are our only available payment method, and pet waste should be thoroughly cleared before service unless you would like us to perform this service. You may view our full Terms of Service here at any time.
Hello neighbor! My name is Jonathan Pole. I would love to help make your lawn the best looking lawn on the street. I founded Stripe Masters Lawn Care because I have had a lifetime passion for great looking lawns, and I fondly remember pushing around a bubble mower when I was learning to walk. We’re here to provide quality service, consistently, and make the process as easy as possible. We’re thrilled to be able to make Delaware, Ohio even more beautiful.
We use equipment that is a perfect match for the lawns we service. Our riding mowers are Walker brand, and they’ve got wide tires that won’t dig ruts in your lawn and mulching decks that recycle your lawn’s nutrients.
That’s me on the right! The beautiful woman on the left is my wife, Elizabeth. Between us is the sassiest dog in the world, Roxanne. We’re here if you need us!